Saturday 3 July 2010

Build day today. We hung drywall in a house just outside Dayton. There is a city folk festival tonight which everyone will be going to and then we have VIP seats for a big fireworks display.

Last Tuesday would have been my graduation from Edinburgh University, so Bike and Build through me a surprise graduation after dinner. I got my face pushed in a cake, my ears ahave never tasted so good.

The riding is getting easier as we enter the mid-west, as it is incredibly flat. Although tomorrow brings up back to back century mile rides. My bike is starting to wear down with my brake blocks needing replacing, and had to replace a part on my helmet as that had begun to snap.

Current odometer reading sits at 1034 miles. I will try and get some pics up as soon as I find a card reader.

1 comment:

  1. Hey bud, hope its all going well still. Did you have a good 4th July?? Have you been ceremonially ousted from your group as the token colonial overlord??

    Hope the consecutive centuries are going ok, at what point do you need replacement bum cheeks?

    ReplyDelete