Monday 7 June 2010

Ok folks,

Welcome to my blog. I thought this would be the best way to stay in contact with everyone, at least on my part whilst I am pedalling away. I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have on the trip so apologies if you check this everyday (you know you will) and there is nothing new.

I fly out on Thursday and I'm desperately trying to get together as much kit as possible. I have got hold of some St. George Cross cycling socks for the trip; I've never been so proud of my socks.

So once again, welcome to the blog, sit back and relax, and prepare yourself to read about my pain.

2 comments:

  1. So feel free to comment, offer messages of support or even a little bit of light abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the shout out that's sweet, i am sooo happy you're doing it!! GOOD LUCK having the time of your life! no crashes! btw iowa was my favorite for its rolling seas of cornfield... i'll want to know your fav when you've arrived in SEATTLE!

    ReplyDelete