Wednesday 9 June 2010

So folks,

I bid you a farewell/hello?, as I leave home for the US. Hopefully have packed everything, although we have loads of kit, there is something enjoyably minimal about it ie. 2 months cycling = 3 pairs of boxers ( as recommended by Bike and Build, I'm not being the sole dirt merchant ).

Broke 100 miles for the first time yesterday with my Dad, probably not the best way to finish your training but its given my ego a bit of a boost. Although I do actually think my arse has changed shape... its now a triangle.

4 comments:

  1. Shall I tell you what shape it was when he started?

    His Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Anthony!
    I'm sure you're going to enjoy the pain eventually :p

    PS what shape was it when you started?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was like ravioli, no? Crinkly at the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so right about the minimalist thing, and such such low stress, its amazing, i'm guessing pretty soon we wont even see you on here too much, but try to keep it up if you can, its nice to follow you

    ReplyDelete